Please fill in the required fields and click a “Confirm” button to proceed to the confirmation page.
We will reply to you to the address you have entered.
It may take us a while to get back to you depending on the contents of the inquiry.
You may have entered a wrong address on the form if you have not heard from us within a certain period. In that case, please re-enter the form with a correct address.
Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Name of the company
- Nippon Sigmax Co., Ltd.
- 2. Personal Information Manager
- Officer in Charge of General Affairs (+81-3-5326-3200)
- 3. Purpose of use of information
- We will use the personal information of our customers only for the following purposes. Unless permitted by law, we will not use the personal information for any purpose other than the following purposes without the prior consent of our customers.
(1) Used to respond to various inquiries.
(2) Used for shipment, return, replacement, etc. of purchased products.
(3) Used to support various campaigns.
(4) Used for reference in product development and analysis, etc.
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The acquired personal information shall not be provided to a third party.
- 5. Entrustment of the Handling of Personal Information
- The handling of the acquired personal information may be outsourced.
In the event of outsourcing, we will confirm that the same safety management measures have been taken at the outsourcing start-up, as well as conduct the necessary supervision.
- 6. Disclosure, Change, and Deletion of Personal Information
- Upon request from the Person, the Company shall respond to the notification, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension or deletion of use, or deletion of the Purpose of Use of the Personal Information to be Disclosed held by the Person (hereinafter referred to as the "Disclosure, etc.").
Contact the Personal Information Consultation Office for information disclosure.
- 7. Collecting information in an unrecognizable state
- At our website, we use technologies such as Cookie (including third-party Cookie) and Web beacons to gather information on the history of customers accessing our website in order to analyze the status of use, improve functionality, automatically enter forms, and optimize advertising and mail distribution.
Information collected and stored at that time does not include information until the identification of an individual is made available, but it may become personally identifiable by comparing it with other personal information held by us.
If you do not want to use the Cookie to gather information or display advertisements, you can reject them by configuring your browser. However, you may not be able to receive some of the information provided by our website at that time.
Refer to the browser for the Cookie settings.
- 8. Safety Management Measures for Personal Information
- The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent and correct leakage, loss, or damage to the personal information it has acquired, and to ensure the safe management of personal information.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- 9. Voluntary provision of personal information
- The provision of personal information to us is optional, but if you do not receive the necessary personal information, you may also respond to inquiries and other inquiries.
- Personal information help desk +81-3-5326-3200