- Nippon Sigmax Co., Ltd. ("Company"), define "physical activity support" as its business domain, shall proactively conduct the activities to support people for more healthy and comfortable lives. The Company considers that appropriately using and managing the personal information of the customers, business partners and employees handled through its business activities is not only the social responsibility but also the important responsibility of the Company. The Company shall respect the rights of each person and appropriately protect the personal information pursuant to the followings.
- 1. Obtaining, use and provision of personal information
- The Company shall obtain the personal information from the person himself/herself by the appropriate method within the scope necessary by notifying the purpose of use of the personal information to be obtained. In addition, the Company shall use the personal information only within the scope notified as the purpose of use, appropriately manage it and shall not disclose or provide it to any third party without approval of the person himself/herself.
Further, the Company has fully notified, through education and others, to use the personal information within the scope of the purpose of use and has taken measures to prevent the use of the personal information for the purpose other than the intended use.
- 2. Legal compliance for personal information
- Complying with the laws,regulations,policies and other rules determined by the government applicable to the personal information owned by the Company, the Company makes efforts to appropriately protect the handling of personal information in accordance with the personal information protection management system.
- 3. Safety control measures for personal information
- The Company maintains the personal information owned by the Company in a correct and most updated, recognizes the risks for leakage, loss or damage of the personal information and takes possible preventive measures and correction measures for the risks from time to time to.
- 4. Handling of complaints and inquiries for personal information
- The inquiry counter for personal information shall receive complaints and inquiries for the personal information owned by the Company and any other inquires about the personal information protection policies.
- 5. Continuous improvements of personal information protection management system
- The Company shall organize the internal structure necessary to protect the personal information owned by the Company, operate the said structure as being effective and make efforts for continuous improvements of the personal information protection management system.
Enforced on March 28, 2005
Revised on February 12, 2013
Representative Director and President